Labeling requirements for dicamba-tolerant soybeans have changed for 2018. Law requires that applicators need to complete dicamba specific training before applying dicamba in-crop. CPS in conjunction with BASF is pleased to offer this training opportunity to its customers. There will be two training sessions on Tuesday, Jan. 23 to fulfill this requirement. Location is at CPS in the seed building
Please RSVP for one of the sessions! This training will fulfill the requirements of three dicamba products labeled in soybeans: Engenia, Xtendimax, and Fexapan. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 9:30-10:45: Dicamba label requirements.
- 10:45-11:15: BASF product lineup
- 11:15 – 11:30: Awaken Co-Flow on corn
- 11:30 -12:15: Lunch for Group I
- 12:15 – 1:00: Lunch for Group II
- 1:00 – 2:15: Dicamba label requirements.
- 2:15-2:45: BASF product lineup
- 2:45 – 3:00: Awaken Co-Flow on corn
- 3:00: Dismiss.